Interpersonal & Group Behaviour
What is Behaviour ?
A word with many different definitions… there is probably no such thing as an absolute definition.
- Manner of behaving or acting.
- Psychology, Animal Behavior.
- a. observable activity in a human or animal.
- b. the aggregate of responses to internal and external stimuli.
- Often, behaviours. a behaviour pattern.
At the core of this definition lie the ideas of stimulus and response. Stimuli – Sets of circumstances or individual events. Cause people to act or react (respond) to them.
This presentation talks about various factors that affect inter-personal relationships and behaviour, like Transactional Analysis, Johari Window & Life Positions. It also discusses what is the ideal behaviour to adopt in a group.
Please Log-in To Download Presentation in PDF Format.