What is Communication ?
- the act or process of communicating; fact of being communicated.
- the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs.
- something imparted, interchanged, or transmitted.
- a document or message imparting news, views, information, etc.
- passage, or an opportunity or means of passage, between places.
Yet it is not something as simple as that. There is much more to communicating than meets the eye. Let’s take a quick peek at some of the basics of communication in this presentation.
Please Log-in To Download Presentation in PDF Format.